The Boxomo 16.6 Basic (Fits Creality CR-10)
This enclosure is our basic version and is perfect for those who are not interested in extra options or who wish to personally customize their own enclosure.
- Fire-resistant poly-carbonate on the sides and top (floor is acrylic)
- Aluminum frame
- Rubber grip door handle
- Power cord pass through
- Door with magnetic latch
- Filament spool holder with spool retention clip and and filament guide
- This does NOT come with cut-outs or parts for ventilation parts, duct, or fans. It also does NOT come with lights or a 3D printer as shown in the graphics.
*Note, the enclosure comes unassembled. Assembly takes about 1-2 hours. There are step-by-step instructions for easy set-up. You will need a #2 Phillips screwdriver. You can preview the instructions by visiting our resource page here.
- Those who just want an enclosure for their 3D printer (no ventilation, fans, etc.)
- Those who want to do a lot of personal customization themselves and want a blank slate to start off with.
This enclosure is designed to fit the Creality CR-10, although it can be used for any printer that fits inside. When considering the internal dimensions, please be sure to account for total travel of the build plate (not just stationary measurements). Also note that a popular printer, the Anycubic Chiron, does NOT fit inside the Boxomo 16.6.
- Internal dimensions: 30"W x30"L x32"H
- External dimensions: 31"W x31"L x33"H
- Maximum doorway dimensions with door attached: 28.5"W x 29"H
- Internal Volume: 16.6 cubic feet
- Materials: Poly-carbonate (sides and top), acrylic (bottom), aluminum (frame), and 3D printed ABS/PETG plastic (hinges, power cord pass through, filament spool holder with retention clip and filament guide, and optional fan gates)
Please note that the enclosure does not significantly reduce the noise of the of the 3D printer.
Made in the USA from global materials.
Because panels and frames are easily damaged (scratched), we cannot accept most returns. Please see our Return Policy here for details before purchasing.
Have an enclosure or feature idea that you don't see available? Email us at email@example.com. We love feedback on how to improve our offerings to meet the needs of our customers.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not see your country as a shipping option on our checkout page. We can most likely add your country to our options.