The Boxomo 5.3 with Ventilation Cut-Outs (Fits Prusa i3 MK3S)
This enclosure has cut-outs for only a ventilation duct or for a ventilation duct and two temperature-regulator fans.
**IMPORTANT: This does NOT come with ventilation or temperature regulation parts, duct, fans, or controls, only cut outs for these items. If you wish to purchase these parts, please see our Ventilation Kit or our Temperature Regulation and Ventilation Kit. This kit does also NOT come with lights as shown in some pictures.
- Fire-resistant poly-carbonate on the sides and top (floor is acrylic)
- Aluminum frame
- Rubber grip door handle
- 3D Printed ABS/PETG hinges, and door frame components
- Power cord pass through
- Door with magnetic latch
- Filament spool holder with spool retention clip and and filament guide
- Cut-out for a ventilation duct (in the back)
- Optional: Two cut-outs for fans (on the sides) and ABS/PETG 3D printed fan gates with 10 levels of adjustable air flow.
*Note, the enclosure comes unassembled. There are step-by-step instructions for easy set-up. You will need a #2 Phillips screwdriver. You can preview the instructions by visiting our resource page here.
- Those who want an enclosure with ventilation capabilities (or who may also want to add temperature regulation capabilities)
This printer is designed to fit the Prusa i3 MK3S (with or without an MMU unit), although it can be used for any printer that fits inside. When considering the internal dimensions, please be sure to account for total travel of the build plate (not just stationary measurements).
- Internal dimensions: 20"W x 23"L x 20"H
- External dimensions: 21.125"W x 24.125"L x 21.125"H
- Maximum doorway dimensions with door attached: 18.375"W x 19.375"H
- Internal Volume: 5.324 cubic feet
- Materials: Poly-carbonate (sides and top), acrylic (bottom), aluminum (frame), and 3D printed ABS/PETG plastic (hinges, power cord pass through, filament spool holder with retention clip and filament guide, and optional fan gates)
Please note that the enclosure does not significantly reduce the noise of the of the 3D printer.
Made in the USA from global materials.
Because panels and frames are easily damaged (scratched), we cannot accept most returns. Please see our Return Policy here for details before purchasing.
Have an enclosure or feature idea that you don't see available? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love feedback on how to improve our offerings to meet the needs of our customers.