The Boxomo 7.0 Basic (Fits Ender 3, 3 Pro, and 3 V2)
This enclosure is our basic version and is perfect for those who are not interested in extra options or who wish to personally customize their own enclosure.
*The Ender 3 S1 will fit in this enclosure if you remove the filament spool (as is the case with the other Ender 3 printers). However, because the new filament sensor is on the filament spool, you would either not be able to use this feature or you would need to be able to reconfigure the sensor to work with the way our filament system is set up.
- Fire-resistant poly-carbonate panels
- Aluminum frame
- Rubber grip door handle
- Power cord pass through
- Door with magnetic latch
- Filament spool holder with spool retention clip and and filament guide
- This does NOT come with cut-outs or parts for ventilation parts, duct, or fans. It also does NOT come with lights or a 3D printer as shown in the graphics.
*Note, the enclosure comes unassembled. Assembly takes a few hours. There are step-by-step instructions for easy set-up. You will need a #2 Phillips screwdriver. You can preview the instructions by visiting our resource page here.
- Those who just want an enclosure for their 3D printer (no ventilation, fans, etc.)
- Those who want to do a lot of personal customization themselves and want a blank slate to start off with.
This printer is designed to fit the Ender 3, Ender 3 Pro, and Ender 3 V2 , although it can be used for any printer that fits inside. When considering the internal dimensions, please be sure to account for total travel of the build plate (not just stationary measurements).
- Internal dimensions: 23"x23"x23"
- External dimensions: 24"x24"x24"
- Maximum doorway dimensions with door attached: 22.75"W x 23.375"H
- Internal Volume: ~7.0 cubic feet
- Materials: Poly-carbonate panels, aluminum (frame), and 3D printed ABS/PETG plastic (hinges, power cord pass through, filament spool holder with retention clip and filament guide, and optional fan gates)
Please note that the enclosure does not significantly reduce the noise of the of the 3D printer.
Please allow 3-5 business days for handling and processing.
Made in the USA from global materials.
Because panels and frames are easily damaged (scratched), we cannot accept most returns. Please see our Return Policy here for details before purchasing.
Have an enclosure or feature idea that you don't see available? Email us at email@example.com. We love feedback on how to improve our offerings to meet the needs of our customers.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not see your country as a shipping option on our checkout page. We can most likely add your country to our options.